Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought this 1977 nova Concours for a grand, Everything is original besides the motor. Car came with the 305 but i swapped it out with a 350sb. She has about 71k miles on her and no rust and the body is solid. I take this car to as many local car shows as possible and im also glade to see the my era nova is not so common...... such a great feeling to have.
A few pics

2 videos of her running.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTUCuBhY46s

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cherry bombs? the exhaust is 3 inch with flowmaster delta 40s on the nova.
Other details about the motor in the car. Is a 350sb with 400 heads, 194 valves, 3 qtr cam, flat top pistons but sadly one of the rods snapped and just messed up the internal chambers. So instead of rebuilding it.... 396 or a 305 will go back in

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
cherry bombs? the exhaust is 3 inch with flowmaster delta 40s on the nova.
Other details about the motor in the car. Is a 350sb with 400 heads, 194 valves, 3 qtr cam, flat top pistons but sadly one of the rods snapped and just messed up the internal chambers. So instead of rebuilding it.... 396 or a 305 will go back in
Someone stole 1/4 of your cam!:eek: That is a wide spectrum 305 to 396 why those chooses? Oh and welcome to SNS;)

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Nice ride, welcome to SNS!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well a 396 is very uncommon to see in a 77 grandpa mobile, and 383 and 350s are thrown in everything.... but the 305 is just what came in from factory and i was debating on going the whole restored to factory condition over the muscle car sleeper

1 - 6 of 6 Posts