Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the wilwood 6 piston in the front and 4 piston in rear. I had before Chevy front and rear disc brakes. The front is a stainless line and not sure if I just need a fitting to go into the caliper and the rear is the rubber brake line. I just need some input on which kit I need for the rear to replace the rubber hose and what to do with the front. Attached pics of what I’m working with.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
The braided hose is probably a 3 AN size. You can get a fitting that will screw into the wilwood caliper that will have a 3An male end. The braided brake line should screw onto that. You can also get a fitting that will go on your hard line that will convert it to a An size. Most brake lines that are converted use a 3AN size. I'm pretty sure the fitting size that screws into the wilwood caliper is a 1/8 27 NPT on one end and the 3 an on the other. Wilwood Disc Brakes 220-6956 Wilwood Brake Line Fittings and Adapters | Summit Racing.

The GM caliper uses the banjo fitting. You won't use it with the wilwood calipers. Just do a search for 3An brake fittings on your favorite parts place and you should find everything needed to run your lines.

·
Registered
410 Posts

Has just about every adapter you can imagine. Earls also makes them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts