Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive gotta email this guy back tonight about some tires. Ive been trying to find someone to buy or trade me my brand new never driven on 28x12.5 et streets for a smaller tire preferably a 275/60 drag radial. ok so I found a guy up in oklahoma that will trade me for his tires. he says they have about 200 street miles and a few small burnouts, no track time. heres some pics. what do you guys think?

BTW I cant drive my car until I get new tires because the clearences are just to tight with the et street and I dont want to risk it cutting the tire.

[

·
Registered
810 Posts
Tires

If that's the tires he wants to trade I would say He11 NO:eek: That tire on top should be used for a tire swing or mock up only.

Looks like it went a few rounds with a chop saw.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
The tread where seems about right for what he told you but the outter edge is chewed up from rubbing, shouldnt cause any problems, just a cosmetic issue!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
idk, my tires are brand new. I probably would trade but after thinking about im really probably loosing out quite abit if I do.

·
Registered
508 Posts
a few burn outs on drs takes alot of life off of them. and i wouldnt trade for a tire that has been cut by the wheel well for a brand new set, thats for sure.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If yours are new they should bring decent money on Craigs list or other local classified then you have a start to buying some tires that fit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts