Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered seat covers the last of october. I got a blemished set a couple days before Christmas. They wanted pics of blemishes & agreed with me about the blemishes. So I sent them back, waited a couple months, called & they said vinyl was on order because the vinyl they had was inconsistant. they said 2 more months. I waited & called at the 2 month point. Then they said they thought I canceled my order. After all this, they send me back the same set I returned. PUI is the only one making these, If I return these & order through someone else, I'm sure I'll end up with these same covers again. Any ideas?I honestly don't know what to do. Here's some pics. All the inserts should have the same ratan or tiny basket weave pattern, some barely have holes & no pattern.
This one is the upper & lower back seat

The last two are of the front buckets.

I'm about to loose it over this one. The car will be done & ready to drive next weekend, except for seat covers.:mad:

·
Super Moderator
12,020 Posts
I have no suggestions other then request a refund.

Maybe have a local shop upholster your seats and when better reproductions are available then put it back to the factory look. The quality of the reproduced parts is why I stopped doing restorations and just build cars to suit my own tastes. I find it a lot less stressful :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts