Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my problems

When the lights are off and i use the blinkers front/rear work ok!

when the lights are on the outter tail back lights work and the headlights work but not the lights in the grill?

when the lights are on the driver side rear and front blinkers work!

when the lights are on and the passenager side front and rear blinker dose not work and the front light dosent even come on!

and when i push the brake i dont get any back center lights at all or do those just work for reverse?

can anyone help or know whats going on could it be that i have wrong bulbs or what?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also when i turn on the wipers on and if the light knob isnt all the way clicked to the left it dosent work!! and this is for 1973 nova!!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats what i was thinking but seems alot wrong for just a ground! could be how many grounds are there in the light harness? maybe that will help me find it easyier and to see how many i have.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
on the back wiring harness i found only 1 ground! right where the wire for the sending suit goes out is there also 1 for the front harness? if so where at and as for the rest of my ele. like fans,fuel pump,msd,tach is all wired to a fuse block with relay and ground to the body of the car and the tach has a ground to the underside of the dash and the fans are grounded to the front core support and i checked and they are all clean and down to metal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts