Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Ashley, I am 21 and I have a 64 Nova that I am working on now. I also have a 79 Jimmy, 71 Duster (We are currently working on this project as well), and a boyfriend has a 71 Chevelle. I have always loved cars. I also am a huge fan of hockey- LETS GO DUCKS. I look forward to getting to know more Nova lovers.:waving:

·
Registered
407 Posts
welcome aboard

hi ashley
glad to see another nova being saved from the wrecking yard.

post up any pics you have of your ride we would all like to see it:pics:

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Welcome to the place. And you boy friend is one lucky guy to have girl friend that is into car's like you are. And by the way GO BLACK HAWK'S!

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, it's odd reading about hockey fans in Cali!:rolleyes::D

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
welcome to the site Ashley!
There is some great people here and incredible technical reference material and help...good luck to you and yours on your projects...

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lot'sof info on here, and by the way, GO PENS!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
hey a local

:yes::yes:hey ashley welcome to the group.....Your a local look up the south western section to keep up with local events and hook up with us on our cruises...hopefully you will come down to the John Force car show in yorba linda.....k.i.t.:yes::yes:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
welcome ashley to steves and your boyfriend is very lucky to have a chick into cars and like everyone else we need pics and keep an eye out in the south west reagion we are always doing something :yes:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hello everyone! My name is Ashley, I am 21 and I have a 64 Nova that I am working on now. I also have a 79 Jimmy, 71 Duster (We are currently working on this project as well), and a boyfriend has a 71 Chevelle. I have always loved cars. I also am a huge fan of hockey- LETS GO DUCKS. I look forward to getting to know more Nova lovers.:waving:
You had me at hello until you said Ducks. LOL

I'm a Red Wings Fan. lol

It's awesome seeing women into cars. My Wife didn't understand my obsession until recently and she's now excited I've got a project to build with her along for the ride.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts