Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new here and new to Nova's. I just bought myself a 73 (for $175) that has been gutted and was started as a drag car. It has no interior, motor/trans or front clip. I know it's alot of work but I've got time. Not only am I new to Nova's but this will be my first resto project as well so I'll be picking your brains alot. I'm looking to turn this into a street/strip car so any guidance you guys have I'm all for it. Thanks.....Greg

·
Premium Member
4,488 Posts
welcome to the site i also have a 73 and is my first project too. this site will help you out alot the guys here are alot of help so dont be afraid to ask for it because someone will help you out and good luck:yes:

·
Registered
562 Posts
73 nova

sounds like another "1973 nova buddy" I just started a couple months ago on my first nova build. I am also doing a street strip build. I got tons of info on here. The people are great. Anything i can help with give me a yell....

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Feel free to pick away, the search button will be a great tool for you too, but just ask if you don't find what you need in any of the many sections. There are plenty of helpful and knowledgeable folks here.

Welcome to the site!:yes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts