Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is Ben and I am 23 years old, and just became the proud new owner of a 66 Chevy II. She's a grocery getter, straight six, four door, White with light blue interior. Needs some TLC but paint is in decent shape. Garaged most of its life, I am the third owner. My neighbors Aunt bought it new to my knowledge, then my other neighbor bought it and had it for at least 15 years. 39K miles, no one has ever ridden in the back seat (true story). So I am happy. In the process of putting in a new heater core, needs some brake work, but fired up when we threw some starting fluid in it. As you can tell, I am a little excited, this being my first classic. My parents have a 70 Chevelle (kinda the same story), and we have one waiting to be restored. ANYWAYS I am sure I will have a lot of questions so get ready!

Romans 1:16,

Ben

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site Ben, you should find all you'll want to know about that lil 66 here!:yes:

·
Registered
49 Posts
welcome

welcome abord. i to am new to this site. i am a car guy and still have no idea how to work my way around this site. i also like you verse.
mine is 2 CORINTHIANS 12:9:)

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Wlecome to SNS

Wlecome guy's you will like the information that you can get from this site...A wealth of knowledge and opinions as well....

TooManyReels

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Welcomed aboard, Ben!

You'll find the Nova family very helpful and group of some of the nicest people out there.

GerryLP:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts