Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new member here - vince. east coast transplant never going back...looking to get some info on socalnovas and get in the loop and enjoy the spring/summer, meet some new people and cruise my 63 convertible all over the place. any info on the club or events would be appreciated. thanks guys - looks like a great site.:D

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
welcome to sns check out the southwestern thread its basically all socal nova stuff there is a ton of stuff going on and coming up in the near future my name is jim and im from riverside glad to have you here :yes:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
new member here - vince. east coast transplant never going back...looking to get some info on socalnovas and get in the loop and enjoy the spring/summer, meet some new people and cruise my 63 convertible all over the place. any info on the club or events would be appreciated. thanks guys - looks like a great site.:D
san berdoo:eek::eek:I live in lake arrowhead for about 5 years.There are a few inland empire members!!Welcome to steves black cat!!bm

·
Registered
247 Posts
welcome

hey welcome to the group .....i live out here in sunny so cal....you will find lots of great info and friends willing to help out....take care and once again welcome...:yes:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts