Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for letting me join this group of Nova enthusiasts. My first car was a Fathom Green 2 door 1969 Nova. It had a straight 6 with a 2 speed powerglide. It is long since gone. Recently purchased an Autumn Gold 2 door 1970 Nova. It has the 307 V8 with a 2 speed powerglide.
Looking forward to learning from all of your experiences and hopefully contributing with what I experience restoring my Nova.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome to Steve's! I hate to brag too much to new members, but this is by far the best Nova site on the 'net - heck - it's one of the best sites, period!

In any case, welcome! This is a very friendly place and we're always happy to see more Nova enthusiasts join. BTW, we love photos!!

Autumn gold 1970? Sounds familiar...

My dad bought one new in late 1969 and gave it to me when I graduated from O.U. in 1971. Should never have sold that one! Here's a pic that was taken just a couple of weeks after we took delivery:

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,934 Posts
70SIVA

WELCOME to SNS
glad to have you here ........... another 3rd gen ..... o-yeah

Welcome to Steve's! I hate to brag too much to new members, but this is by far the best Nova site on the 'net - heck - it's one of the best sites, period!

In any case, welcome! This is a very friendly place and we're always happy to see more Nova enthusiasts join. BTW, we love photos!!

Autumn gold 1970? Sounds familiar...

My dad bought one new in late 1969 and gave it to me when I graduated from O.U. in 1971. Should never have sold that one! Here's a pic that was taken just a couple of weeks after we took delivery:

Dave B.

Just tell it like it IS ....... it's true

and, because of guys like you , it's why I'm here ---

(I respect your 3300 plus post, good job).

jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts