Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 23 and my name is Dan.. so I finally bought my dream car!! Two days ago I picked up a 1974 4-door Nova... It ain't perfect but it will be when I'm done! I wanna re-build the whole thing from the tires up. This is my first piece of American Muscle and I'm super exicted... I am no expert and am going to be needing looots of help.... thats why I joined this forum... So for all of you old skoolers, help a young guy out and share some of that coveted car knowledge..I'll be posting pictures and details of my project soon...
Dan

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey Dan, looks like you have a nice project there. I live over near Deland and have a 64 2dr. This is a great place to get advice and learn about anything Nova related and more. Its nice to see another local Nova owner on here. Let me know if you need a hand with anything, Jeff

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
I'm 23 and my name is Dan.. so I finally bought my dream car!! Two days ago I picked up a 1974 4-door Nova... It ain't perfect but it will be when I'm done! I wanna re-build the whole thing from the tires up. This is my first piece of American Muscle and I'm super exicted... I am no expert and am going to be needing looots of help.... thats why I joined this forum... So for all of you old skoolers, help a young guy out and share some of that coveted car knowledge..I'll be posting pictures and details of my project soon...
Dan
Sweet!!Welcome aboard!!Glad you got some muscle and not rice:D:Dbm

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
I've got a boy going to Embry Riddle in Daytona, so I fly down to Orlando 4-5 times a year. If you need any help and I'm down in that area, just ask.

Jim Smith

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Dan, welcome! You should get lots of help here - just ask! BTW - there's a great organization in Orlando you should be aware of. Check it out:
http://musclecarflorida.ning.com/
It's a great bunch of muscle car owners - all makes and models, anything with muscle . . . There's no fees or rules, just great people with great cars showing up at events all over Central Florida and BEYOND!

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, post all and any questions and we all pitch in some info to help!!:yes:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am glad to welcome another Floridian to Steve's Nova Site,I live in the Ocala area and own a '74 2-Door Custom and a '74 "SS" under re-construction,but on hold for now due to neck surgery,you will find lots of info. on this site,good luck on your restoration.

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
Welcome To Steve's Nova Site !!!!!!!!!!! Have fun with that Nova !!!!!!!!!

Aloha, Ric

1 - 11 of 11 Posts