Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My name is Richard and I'm posting from Wichita, KS. I've got a '73 Nova 2-door that I bought off my best friend a couple years ago. My buddy drove the car throughout high school and when he couldn't keep it anymore I bought it in an attempt to keep it amongst our little group of friends.

I'm a big muscle car enthusiast, but I'm also into golf, fishing, recreational flying, snowboarding, boating, and just about anything else that can get me out of the house. I've been reading the forums for a while now, and figured I may as well go ahead and post. Thanks to everyone who contributes to these forums... the info on here has already helped me out quite a bit with my Nova (most recently with the TH350 speedo housing bullet fitting replacement).

Look forward to chatting with you all!

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Welcome to the site :waving:

Hope that you can like share some photos of your Nova :yes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! I'll try and post some photos tomorrow. The car runs and drives like a champ, but is in need of some paint and body work. Deifnitely not a stunning sight or anything like that... lol.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad you were able to get the help you needed from this site. Thats one thing this site has to offer plus many more.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS RICHARD , :waving:

SOUNDS LIKE YA GOT A NICE :chev: RIDE
PICS ARE HIGHLY DESIRED AND ENCOURAGED, GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US,
ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts