Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello gentleman. have been reading post for awhile looking for good information. Tons of it on this site. I have a 1966 2 door post I bought and restored when I was a teenager. Well I thought I restored it. I look back at what I did and wonder what were you thinking? So after all these years it’s time to do it over. Much has changed since the 1990’s. Much more you can do with these cars than just change the engine, wheels and tires. This will be a long term project. Starting from a bare shell.

Thanks JesseX

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome aboard. Don't be afraid to ask any questions. We were all less informed at an earlier time. Pictures. We love to see pictures. Good luck with your (re)build, and keep us informed!

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,805 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site! There are a lot of knowledgeable members on SNS to assist you on your journey... so feel free to ask any questions that may come up. Post some pics of your Chevy II if you get a chance.

Reactions: JesseX

·
Registered
1967 Nova SS
691 Posts
Yeah there is a lot you can do to make it look like a 66 but drive/ride/perform much better. Plan your Work and Work your Plan. If you get tired, take a break. It'll all come together.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the site..! We all have to start somewhere.. Restotation, modification, or mad scientist brewing up some crazy $#!+.. I know where I’m at..
479EC857-0386-48B5-8FCD-C31C44A6CAA1.jpeg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. I do think I will be making some unique parts for this car. I’m a journeyman machinist and product designer. I have my own business. Contract manufacturing so I have access to all kinds of equipment and the knowledge of how to use them. CNC mills and lathes mostly.

thanks again JesseX

1 - 10 of 10 Posts