Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi y'all, looking forward to learning as much as i can about my 72.

Already have enjoyed reading some of the posts and will be adding my own questions about my project tonight.

Looks like a great place to get advice and meet people with the same interests.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

Welcome and Hi yes this is the sight sns for all and any questions you have about your nova. these people know there stuff. skinnydude

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome from Delta,Ohio

Welcoming to the site. The guy's on here have years of knowledge and can be a lot of help.

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Welcome to the Site :waving:

Hope that we can answer you questions on another you may have on your 72 ( dont hold back tho ) :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
I am in Jacksonville. I usually go to the Main street cruise, Krystal on Merril, Fruit Cove and River city cruise ins.
I go there too... I wouldn't miss it for the world!!! I'm normally in the Krystal parking lot with a buddy of mine and his wife. They have Fords, but I forgive them for it (even though I bust his balls every chance I get). What color is your car?
Curtis

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

FIRE AWAY WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE, WE COVER EVERYTHING, NOT JUS' CAR STUFF, FROM LIFE, LOVE AND LIBATION :beer1::beer1::beer1:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I go there too... I wouldn't miss it for the world!!! I'm normally in the Krystal parking lot with a buddy of mine and his wife. They have Fords, but I forgive them for it (even though I bust his balls every chance I get). What color is your car?
Curtis
Green. most times I am over near the drive through with a red 55 and a red 67 chevyII

1 - 19 of 19 Posts