Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Nova SS (Basket Case)
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lurked around this site for a few years as you can see by my join date. Kind of shocked me. :eek:
To be honest I have not had the time to post. When I have I may have hijacked or intruded in my enthusiasm.:eek:
I love the site lots of great topics.
So for introductions;
I am a licensed mechanic in the automotive and heavy equipment trades 23 years and counting.
My car is a 67 Nova pro bracket drag car, 327 pump gas, runs 11.7's @ 3000' track. I don't think we will get out to race till July...so much snow and cold this year.
Some previous cars:
65 Nova 4dr. Old family car, put a 283 in it, killed it. Definite shaky2.
68 Nova 2dr. 307 PG.
65 Nova 2drht. Great car, sold it to my buddy years back. One unusual (or not) delete was single speed wipers and no washer pump.
67 Chevelle SS396 4sp. #'s car, sold it.:( I was going to hurt it or myself.
67 Beaumont conv, sold it.:(

I have some chassis and engine build stuff to post.....hope sooner then later.

·
Registered
63 Nova SS (Basket Case)
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.
Yes I do see alot of members in LML as well as Alberta. Not sure if there are many in the central interior?

·
14,399 Posts
Great to have another BCer on board. The B.C. interior is a big chunk of land. Where exactly are you?

Bob

·
Registered
63 Nova SS (Basket Case)
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sig updated.
I'm in PG.
Hope to make it to the Old time drags in Mission this year.
We got more snow today. 4' in the yard.:(
Think I'll need 4WD to pull the trailer out in August.

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Welcome to Steves. I know some people up in PG. :yes:
Thanks.
Yes I do see alot of members in LML as well as Alberta. Not sure if there are many in the central interior?
I believe that there are several in the Kamloops and Kelowna areas.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
welcome friend!
we're having our 3rd annual nova/acadian only cruise in the lower mainland on june 14th.
maybe you can make it.
leftcoast carl.

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Welcome from Sooke! I was born in Vanderhoof and have a ton of family up that way.

·
Registered
63 Nova SS (Basket Case)
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
welcome friend!
we're having our 3rd annual nova/acadian only cruise in the lower mainland on june 14th.
maybe you can make it.
leftcoast carl.
Thanks I will see if we can make it.

·
Registered
63 Nova SS (Basket Case)
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome from Kamloops. I've spend a few night in PG. I was working north of Terrace and when I would come back to Kamloops, I'd stop there or just go to PG for something other than Terrace. Welcome to Steve's. You're going to love it here.
My work takes me to Kamloops allot. We used to run the car in Ashcroft, before the fuel hike. If it stays down we will try again. Great site.

·
Registered
63 Nova SS (Basket Case)
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome from Sooke! I was born in Vanderhoof and have a ton of family up that way.
My best buddy moved to Nanimo. He has my old 65 Nova. He is hoping to have it running by summer. New 327 by me, 200r4 and Jim Meyer front end. Maybe you will see the car around.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome from the middle eastern part of the frozen land EH!:yes:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Lots of info

Welcome to the site from western frozen tundra.... still have lots of snow but slowly going.... Lots of info and good people on this site!!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
welcome. If you could make the cruise/bbq that would be cool :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts