Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I had posted in here when I joined the site to introduce my self and post pics. I just realized I hadn't, Ive been using the site for resources and its the reason I'm on the right path for the 350TH to Muncie M20 swap Here are pics of my 73, I'm Jonathan from Austin, TX. Site is a huge help feels like family. Thanks guys.

1st day I bought her.

Current pic before going gloss black with, satin black stripes. I did all the body work myself

About to go in.

Just stroked it and swapped out the 350 for a muncie m20. Need a couple more things and it will be running in the next week.

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Wow, big difference and it looks really nice in the flat black. Welcome and keep us posted with those pictures.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!
And I'm South Austin, Ditmar and Manchacha. Trying to get the Muncie and the engine all set up perfectly this week or next I should be set. PM sent

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Good luck with getting it finished.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Just saw your before and after pics WOW.
What a difference, welocme to the site. I'm hoping to do the same conversion someday.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Thanks guys!
And I'm South Austin, Ditmar and Manchacha. Trying to get the Muncie and the engine all set up perfectly this week or next I should be set. PM sent
Woot! Another southie! I'm south Austin too. Slaughter mopac area. I'm in your area a lot with autozone and oreillys right there on manchaca and slaughter. Welcome to the site. Tons of help here and not many douche bags. A lot of nice guys on here willing to help out. :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
929 Posts
:welcome:to Steves Nova Site. Looks like your coming along very well with the build:cool pics::good post:Are my eyes decieving me:confused:are you changing the front to a 68-72:confused: I like 72:devil:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:welcome:to Steves Nova Site. Looks like your coming along very well with the build:cool pics::good post:Are my eyes decieving me:confused:are you changing the front to a 68-72:confused: I like 72:devil:
Sure am looks great too, just need the trim for the hood and eyebrows for the bezels

1 - 20 of 27 Posts