Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My love for Novas, especially the 3rd generations started a couple of months ago. I work at a University and a student drove one to campus. It was love at first sight. Started going to shows, doing homework online, and shopping around. After see a couple of cars for sale I finally bought a 72 a couple of weeks ago and I love it. Runs great but needs a little exterior and interior work that I'll work on. Love this site and maybe I'll meet some locals near the 91710 area code.

Anthony

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hey Anthony,
Welcome to the site! My name is Ryan and as you can see I am located in Ventura. It's great to have you here, and as many people will attest, this is the place to be as far as information, fun, and all things Nova related. enjoy.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Welcome Anthony!

Theres plenty of novas all over socal! This site is going to become your new advisory board and your novas gonna be baaaaaad:devil: Lets see what your working with?

Im down in Orange County, holler at me if you ever come down to these parts.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
member intro.

Welcome and Hi, looks like you have been bitten by the nova bug,once bitten and infected it is hard to get it out of our system. skinnydude

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Here are some pics. My plan with this car is to make it into a Sunday street car.

Here's my current to do list with this car.
1. paint
2. add the Hood molding, eyebrows, and bumper filler panel
3. install MSD ignition
4. upgrade suspension
5. needs new dash cover
6. it's missing a headliner so down the road I need to install one.

Anthony

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS ANTHONY , :waving:

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE SOUTHWEST PORTION HERE, TO FIND OUT WHAT'S GOIN' ON IN OUR LITTLE SO CAL COMMUNITY!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts