Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I thought with a rebirth of my name I needed an introduction again.:D Yeah, I am a big pain!!! My name is Melissa:D and I am from Southern California. I own a 1963 Nova Wagon and am married to fellow member David_h. I love long walks on the beach....Buwhahahaha....no I don't. I ride horses, love music and photography. I look forward to getting to know everyone on here! Looks like a real great place to hang out:)

My wagon

·
Premium Member
5,542 Posts
The only appropriate response.....

John
X3 LOL

And Alice beat me to the number of posts!LOL I've been here longer than you and you do a lot of talking!:eek::D:devil:

It's all good!
Now get to work on my wagon!

Mark

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
X3 LOL

And Alice beat me to the number of posts!LOL I've been here longer than you and you do a lot of talking!:eek::D:devil:

It's all good!
Now get to work on my wagon!

Mark
LOL Mark....I just don't shut up:no: If escrow closes next Thursday like it is suppose to then I will be bringing my Wagon home. You think I talk a lot now:devil:

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
LOL Mark....I just don't shut up:no: If escrow closes next Thursday like it is suppose to then I will be bringing my Wagon home. You think I talk a lot now:devil:
I may have to send a PM to Steve to tell him to turn on another server just for Melissas wagon build. She's gonna require a TON of server space!!:D

John

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
keep on spending so much time on here....and

LOL Oscar...A bit too thin to be me. I have a bit more meat still!

I may have to send a PM to Steve to tell him to turn on another server just for Melissas wagon build. She's gonna require a TON of server space!!:D

John
Can he do that?:confused: hahahaha kidding. I need "Melissa's Nova Site"

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WHAT the HELL as your BOSS I forbid you to be on this site between the hours of 8:30 - 5:00!!!:slap::slap::slap:
Yeah right! After 5 you don't allow me on the internet!!! I need stimulation or I will wither and die all alone at home:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts