Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Jim.
I live on the central coast of California.
I'm into Cars , Bikes ,and
Dunebuggies....
Currently building a 66 Nova SS. Looking forward to joining in on this group....

·
Super Moderator
3,583 Posts
Welcome Zeke! Used to live in Grover across from the Okui Strawberry Farm. You're in a beautiful part of the world. I'm thinking the dunes are still closed for CV. Interested to see your '66SS and see where you are in the process. Welcome.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome ! How long have you been out of the area ? Grover is uptown now , they had the name changed to Grover Beach now ! Yes Pismo still closed due to Covid , and we'll see what happens in August as the Coastal Commission Reconvenes on what they are going to do , as you probably know they have been threatening to close the dunes to off roading for some time now , I'll be surprised if it stays open OHV'S. My 66 iscoming along , I have all suspension and other mods done , mini tubes , mini frame , tri-angled 4-link ect , just down to finishing body and paint....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Hello Jim and welcome to the site!
It looks like you have a pretty cool project going on there. Please keep us posted with updates (... and pics).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome ! How long have you been out of the area ? Grover is uptown now , they had the name changed to Grover Beach now ! Yes Pismo still closed due to Covid , and we'll see what happens in August as the Coastal Commission Reconvenes on what they are going to do , as you probably know they have been threatening to close the dunes to off roading for some time now , I'll be surprised if it stays open OHV'S. My 66 iscoming along , I have all suspension and other mods done , mini tubes , mini frame , tri-angled 4-link ect , just down to finishing body and paint....
jim welcome to the nova site. you have my favorite model of all the novas.

·
Super Moderator
3,583 Posts
Jim is right. There's a thread where we can find out where Zeke comes from. Thanks for posting the shots, too.
It's been Grover Beach a long time, but some locals leave off the 'Beach'. There are a few nice Novas that used to show up at the Saturday morning Pismo Donut Car show on Oak Park, but I imagine that's been scrubbed as well.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Hi ZEKE66SS . . . . . . . Jim

WELCOME to SNS . . . . . glad to have you here .

Well, It's been along time ago - - - - but, I spent the night at the "Oceano Airport " one time ,
when I flew out your way . And would just walk down to the beach from there . Then, Flew out towards ' Lompoc & looked at the flowers ' . I have a nice
picture of that airport (somewhere)
from over the water looking back at the runway .

from Chino Valley , AZ . . . . . . . jim

1 - 20 of 21 Posts