Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I joined this site a few years back but lost access to my e-mail etc. My name is Amber and I have a 1974 2 door Nova whom I like to call Morticia. :chev: She is a project that I started around 5 years ago with my pops in North County SD near the beach. How lucky am I to own my dream car? ;)
I joined this site in hopes of learning the nitty gritty details that you come across while restoring.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Hey, Amber.....

A '74 Nova is a really good car to start out.......

I HAD..... a '74 'Spirt of America'...... that my oldest son had until he met with a phone poll......... "the poll won, by th' way". that car was a 2 door with a 250 six, and went to the junker............. BEFORE........ I found 'SNS'.
good luck and when you get to it ........ post up some pictures, we all like those pic's........ :D

later, jim

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome Amber to the site, best of luck with your build we like to see photos of your progress.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcomes! I'll be sure to upload some photos soon! And Jim, I'm sorry to hear it! RIP. <3

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcomes! I'll be sure to upload some photos soon! And Jim, I'm sorry to hear it! RIP. <3
WELL THANKS....... but, at that time I wasn't into Nova's.... and before I had found Steve's.
My '69....... will never leave, for sure

jim

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! :horse: Pics?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts