Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi my name is Jess, Married father of 2 girls, and proud owner of a 1966 Chevy nova ll, Currently getting ready to install a T.C.I. 4 link bagged suspension, Car was originally a 6 cyl, its now has a small block 350 w/mild cam, turbo 350, lokar shifter, T.C.I. front clip, with airbags and disc brakes, just looking for tech help, and to meet other people interested in these cars.

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Nice, color reminds me of the smarties purple :yes:.. I like it. Slick engine bay :cool:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Welcome to the site. You have a great looking car.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
welcome to sns. Make youself at home.

·
Registered
8 Posts
NIce to see someone from my area

Nice ride! Makes me jealous mine needs smog :bored: There's a small old school car show on the 25th at greenback & sunrise near sunrise mall in the lowe's parking lot 8am-3pm I'm hoping to attend maybe see ya around

-JD

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Nice looking ride, welcome to the site!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks,

Just had the tci 4-link installed, pics coming soon---------Jess

oh i got a couple of shows this weekend, hopefully sunrise, are there any nova clubs in sacramento?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome

Im 30-45 minutes north of you in Plumas Lake. We may have to get all the "north of bay area" Nova guys together, more and more are popping up.

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Welcome! Like the ride!
Hope you can make it out to the Mini-Nats... or one of the sooner meets. :D

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
Welcome to Steve's ! You done good newbie !!!

Very cool '66 you have, thanks for the pics !!!!:D

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Welcome to the site. Great people here and in our area. Keep the Mini Nats in Sept. in mind. Not to be missed!

Tim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts