Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Newbie here. Newbie to these kinds of sites so bear with me please. Look forward to lots of info to be traded back and forth

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Take your time and look around, feel free to ask anyone for help. We have a great group of friendly folks here. This is where I cut my teeth, thanks to some really helpful members.

Welcome aboard.:yes:

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Welcome to the place. I can not wait to see some pic's of your ride.

·
Registered
407 Posts
one of the few

hey welcome to the site.

there are like 3 members in the vegas/henderson area.
glad to see more.

at local car shows i have only ran into 4 novas in the las vegas henderson area.
i hope one day it will get bigger and we nova guys can all drive our rides to the shows.
as for now my ride is in pieces i am going for a total restoration.

but this is a great site everyone here is awsome.lots of info and pleanty of help.welcome neighbor:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks for the positive feed back

Thanks for all the positive feed backs looking forward to many hours on this site. Hey hooksup2 I was down there in Laughlin as well at the Aquarius i was working the Tent.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
hi 88FAN ; welcome,,,,,, i'm new toooo but this IS the place to be for ALL - ANY - year nova . good to have u aboard Jim:yes:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Most recent pick of my Car

This is the most recent pic of my car. This week it goes down for body work and primer. and the engine comes out for a little tweeking i am installing a Hampton 671 on my small block. will post progress pics as i get them.
:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts