Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

Been a fan of the Nova for years. Just never seemed to find the time to pick up a project car and do a resto job. I do however, have quite a few NOS SBC parts on hand.

I noticed on this site there is a "What's it Worth" Topic area. Most sites are very secretive and don't want open discussions on the worth of parts. Strange.

I have a bunch of L79 NOS/new in box parts that I will post down there to get some ideas what I have and what they are worth.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
The site MOTTO here is

Nova
People
Helping
Nova
People

Welcome to the greatest car site on the net!:yes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Here's the deal, you saw that I have a bunch of NOS part for the SBC. The more research I do to figure out what I have, I am getting that bug again. Been out of cars for the past 15 years or so, but never lost it. I was hoping to find something here on project cars Ie: what should you expect to spend on say a '65-'67 Chevy II that needs some work? Relatively solid but maybe a blown motor and needs floor pans or minor body/interior work.

This is probably a loaded question like "what's the best cam" but am just trying to get an idea from those that are experienced. Just looking for ballparks. Would something like this be $3k or $13k???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts