Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm 20 years old and I'm attending school at the University of Idaho. I have a 1969 Nova. It is all original except for the rally wheels. It has the 230 inline 6. I have owned the car for 6 years now and it has been in the family for about 11 years and it has about 115000 miles on it. I have not figured out how to post pics but I will as soon as I figure it out.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
welcome to the site, there is alot of great info and people here and I'm looking forward to seeing sum pic's of your ride soon....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Niece car, looks really good for being that old (if you know what i mean):no:, welcome here and enjoy this great place......

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,838 Posts
welcome to SNS . i've a 69 250/pwg 2dr myself. all stock 2nd owner car.daily driver too.......it needs to be OVERHAULDed.......where is Chip when you need the guy?????:yes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
welcome to SNS . i've a 69 250/pwg 2dr myself. all stock 2nd owner car.daily driver too.......it needs to be OVERHAULDed.......where is Chip when you need the guy?????:yes:
HAHA yeah really! how good of shape is your car? have you posted any pics for it in the introductions or anything?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts