Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member posting but I've been reading and researching a lot on here. I am using this forum to its extent. I am married and live in MD. I am finishing up on my 69 SS and have found its a daunting task. Looking for nova maniacs in my area to go on runs with. Hit me back if your close. Glad to be here!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
988 Posts
Hello and welcome to Steve's I'm right up the road from you in Mt. Airy MD. my 72 is in body work and paint right now should be done in a couple of weeks You just missed a cruise today to Va. and then back to Frederick md. for a cuise in with nova owners from the baltimore area and by the way WE LIKE PICTURES HERE post some when you get a chance

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:
, GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US,
ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome to Steve's. What part of MD are you from. I am in the Frederick area and could always use a good cruise. Just say when and where.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Welcome to Steves. I'm sure you will finds lots of people to cruise and B.S. with around here. Post up some pics of you're car. RICK

·
Registered
261 Posts
New member posting but I've been reading and researching a lot on here. I am using this forum to its extent. I am married and live in MD. I am finishing up on my 69 SS and have found its a daunting task. Looking for nova maniacs in my area to go on runs with. Hit me back if your close. Glad to be here!

Cool! Send me a PM. I drive into DC sometimes. I'm in Rockville.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Car is getting some tune up work done at B&v Performance but I should have it back in a week.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still am trying to figure out how to post pics. Is their a place to post them in your profile?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome fellow DC'er

Welcome to the site. I live in Falls Church, VA and hope to have my Nova on the road this week (waiting on plates/registration). I'd hoped to make that MD/VA cruise last weekend, but can't drive without plates (dumb law). Hope to meet you and others soon. PM me if you or others have plans.

Bryan

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Right on, is there a way we can all group our profiles together on here so we can subscribe to a post with everyone that lives close be able to see what we are chatting about?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts