Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there,
though i'd introduce myself. im a gal from southern cali, who fell in love with a 1975 nova in december of 08, snagged it for $1,200 and have been driving it ever since. im working on redoing the interior, and gradually learning and progressing to body work. I got it with 52,000 miles on it, it was owned by a fellows grandma....barely driven, and then owned by an ex-navy guy, who had it tuned up frequently on his base. The car drives great, and im having a fun time fixing it up. i've lurked on here a bit, and really enjoy all the help you guys and gals have for nova lovers!
thanks! im sure i'll be asking many questions in the near future. here's a pic of my ride:

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'm loving all the "more door" Novas coming on board, welcome to the site! That is an awesome color on that car, I've never seen another one like it - it's a lot like the bronze found on '57 Chevys (Sierra Gold?) - you should definitely keep it that color! Where are you in California?

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Welcome to the site,if you feel like road trip come up to the Mini-Nats in Pleasanton (NorCal) on September 5-6 for the West Coasts only all Nova show.

·
Registered
254 Posts
welcome to the site! cool nova you got there:yes: looks like a great start to a new project!

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,867 Posts
Have fun with that Nova. Alotta good people here to help out with any questions you may have !:yes:

Aloha,Ric

1 - 11 of 11 Posts