Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm Karl from Austria and since many years a big fan of US cars especially from Chevys!

After using your forum since month as one of my favorite information source in planing my first own project it is time to register and say: hallo and thank you.

I try to organize my first ever car project - I was addicted to cycling and build my own bikes and frames - and quickly came to a Chevy Nova Coupe from 1973 (still on the list to buy and import to Austria).

Read a lot of books, watched videos and did create already a very detailed list of parts which I will use and replace to rebuild my Nova "Francis".

Some weeks ago I run across Bruce Kaiser from Kaisercararts and asked him to create a design for my ideas. This are the first drafts, final version should follow this days.

v1:

v2:

I hope you like it as much as I do and even much more I hope I will be able to realize it :)

Bruce will also create an interior drawing to my thoughts.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,934 Posts
WELCOME to SNS , Karl

and I like your ' V1 ' picture very much.

Keep the pictures going ...

again, Welcome .. from Northern Arizona , USA

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Here's hoping that everything works out for you.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
exotec..... welcome to the site from michigan. good luck in finding the exact nova you want. i'm guessing if the nova was shipped from the US you would have to pick it up in bremerhaven germany, that would be a fun drive back to austria. i've drove around the southern parts of austria, what a pretty area.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
exotec..... welcome to the site from michigan. good luck in finding the exact nova you want. i'm guessing if the nova was shipped from the US you would have to pick it up in bremerhaven germany, that would be a fun drive back to austria. i've drove around the southern parts of austria, what a pretty area.
yes exactly! I think I let Schumacher take care about the shipping to Europe, had the best offer including pickup at the saler and trnasfer to Elisabeth, NJ

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
i shipped a 250 se from bremerhaven an picked it up in Elisabeth, NJ. i do remember bremerhaven as a wild town at night there on the shores of the north sea.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome! Love the renders/ideas you have, looking forward to what you get him to create for your interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts