Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been here visiting on and off for a couple of year but this is my first post as I am now a new Nova owner!

My name is Tom, I just purchased a 67 Nova 2 door sport coupe survivor car that I am awaiting delivery of. I also own a 67 Chevelle (509 bb powered) street car and a 70 El Camino. I am a moderator of the body shop forum over at Chevelles.com and been active there over 10 years.

I look forward to contributing to the site and getting to know everyone. I have wanted a Nova a long time and can't wait to get my 67 in my garage!

Tom

·
Registered
760 Posts
:welcome:TO STEVES. IT SEEMS LIKE SUCH A LONG TIME WHEN YOU ARE WAITING FOR A CAR TO ARRRIVE. :chev::thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:welcome:TO STEVES. IT SEEMS LIKE SUCH A LONG TIME WHEN YOU ARE WAITING FOR A CAR TO ARRRIVE. :chev::thumbsup:
Your avatar doesn't make it any easier lol. My Nova I am waiting is a butternut yellow 67 and have a set of rally wheels sitting in the garage waiting to go on it!

My 67 Chevelle is butternut yellow as well. I will drive my Chevelle and my fiance will drive the Nova when we go to shows. I won't let her behind the wheel of a 650+ hp car just yet so the inline 6 in the nova should keep her out of trouble!

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site enjoy all the help and info!:yes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts