Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've had my 65 since 2005 I got it from a retired Safeway mechanic.
Its pretty much done and runs get great but I'm about to order disc brakes and other exterior parts too, It has a pro stocker look so the bumpers and Bezels are painted, kinda want that polished n chrome back...well anyways just wanted to introduce myself..

Francis

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Hi everyone, I've had my 65 since 2005 I got it from a retired Safeway mechanic.
Its pretty much done and runs get great but I'm about to order disc brakes and other exterior parts too, It has a pro stocker look so the bumpers and Bezels are painted, kinda want that polished n chrome back...well anyways just wanted to introduce myself..

Francis
Welcome to SNS. You will find the answers to all your question on this site, all you need to do is ask.
Are you located in Hercules, Ca?

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
welcome to steves!!Lets see some pix!!I have a 65ss too:yes:They are sweet cars!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics

@ weebetruckin yes sir Hercules CA n hop n skip thru HI4

Do you have to load pics thru photobucket on here?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Welcome to SNS.
I'm sure you will enjoy it. Your car sounds sweet and yes use phototbucket for your pics.
There is a sticky on in the the "SITE NEWS AND HELP" section on the main page.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
yes sir Hercules CA n hop n skip thru HI4
Check out the Southwest Forum for information on the upcoming Mini Nats Labor Day weekend at the Hilton Hotel in Pleasanton. This is a yearly event for Chevy Novas only and a 2 day party. Last year we had 85 registered novas and this year we hope to reach 100. Hope to see your car and get to meet you.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Aloha Francis, welcome to Steves... Looking for your pictures... *smile*

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
nice car!!Bring it to the mini nats!!meet some nova folks!!you're close

1 - 20 of 21 Posts