Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My name is Glenn and I just joined the forum. From what I have read so far looks like a great bunch of people on here. Looking forward to reading and learning a lot. I own a 1970 Nova Show Car that has been featured on three National Magazines. Super Chevy, Car Craft, & Popular Hotrodding. My wife and I just love it and enjoy taking it to shows and displaying it. I have built several cars but of course this one I did not do it was professionally built. I built a nice 1969 Chevelle and a Monte Carlo. This year my wife and I are planning to do a couple more National events. I look forward to Reading and writing on the site. Thank you for letting me join the site.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to the site.....sit down, grab a cup of coffee and stay awhile :D

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, and you gotta post pics!:yes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everybody, I will post some pics and try to load a avatar as soon as I can figure out how to do it. I will need to read a little more to see how it is done. Its a bit confusing at first but I think I will get the hang of it.

Glenn

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is some pictures of my 70 nova I hope they come through first time I'm trying this.

Please let me know what you think. Some of these pictures came from the magazine covers. Now I just have to figure out how to get a AVATAR

Thanks GLENN

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Seems as if Glen tagged the word ''NOTORIOUS" quite a few years before a certain guy named Troy did... hmmm:eek: Nice Nova Glen, your Nova was one of the first nice 2-tone jobs i thought really worked.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Sweet looking ride!!!:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Great car. Is that console out of another car and modified, or totaly fabricated?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This car is a beautiful piece of art. Can you give me the colors that you used, especially the blue. The combination is flawless.
The car was painted with factory colors the blue is "Electron Blue" and the silver is " Charcoal Silver" colors were used in 1998 Cadillac's. There was also PPG #144 Radiance Pearl mixed in with the first two rounds of clear. The last three rounds of clear was pure clear. Gives it a very deep level paint look.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Welcome. I have found spending time here both fun and educational. Each time I visit I leave with a new idea. I Really like your car. Love the interior.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts