Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined the forum a couple months ago but haven't gotten around to an intro... I have a 64 2dr sedan that was my first car which I purchased in high school. It was my daily driver for 10 years. When I discovered modern cars with with AC and other niceties this was put to the side. It was shiny when I parked it but 25 years later I have decided to dust it off and get it back on the road.

I haven't driven it much yet but so far I have installed a CBR manual R&P with uppers and lowers and a new tilt column, power disc front and rear, wiring harnesses, new wheels, and a vortec roller crate motor. Mechanically everything from the firewall forward is new and I am working my way backwards. Long term wish list is overdrive, AC, and to swap my manual for a power R&P...

Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that's definitely on the list. Not sure what color I'll go with though. Been looking at "the red car" (as it's affectionately named by my family) for too long...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
exactly - - get-her going and enjoy the ride . Then, you know how everyone would like too have ; their
first car back - - - everybody .
Very speical for sure .

and , Welcome to SNS , glad to have you here . (what state are you in . . ? ).

jim . . . (with my 'plain jane 69 Nova) .
You mean there are other states outside of California?! Well I'm already learning stuff from this forum... ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts