Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
I joined the forum a couple months ago but haven't gotten around to an intro... I have a 64 2dr sedan that was my first car which I purchased in high school. It was my daily driver for 10 years. When I discovered modern cars with with AC and other niceties this was put to the side. It was shiny when I parked it but 25 years later I have decided to dust it off and get it back on the road.

I haven't driven it much yet but so far I have installed a CBR manual R&P with uppers and lowers and a new tilt column, power disc front and rear, wiring harnesses, new wheels, and a vortec roller crate motor. Mechanically everything from the firewall forward is new and I am working my way backwards. Long term wish list is overdrive, AC, and to swap my manual for a power R&P...

View attachment 440397
I joined the forum a couple months ago but haven't gotten around to an intro... I have a 64 2dr sedan that was my first car which I purchased in high school. It was my daily driver for 10 years. When I discovered modern cars with with AC and other niceties this was put to the side. It was shiny when I parked it but 25 years later I have decided to dust it off and get it back on the road.

I haven't driven it much yet but so far I have installed a CBR manual R&P with uppers and lowers and a new tilt column, power disc front and rear, wiring harnesses, new wheels, and a vortec roller crate motor. Mechanically everything from the firewall forward is new and I am working my way backwards. Long term wish list is overdrive, AC, and to swap my manual for a power R&P...

View attachment 440397
She’s a beauty,😎 but looks like she needs new RED lipstick 👍

1 - 1 of 1 Posts