Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member on here for a while just reading threads and stuff.
I am on my 3rd Nova build now. I built a 1970 a few years back sorry no pics of it. I recently sold my 1969 nova and Im building another 1970 now.
here are a few pics of my 69 I recently sold. it had a 509" pump gas bbc with a 2 speed glide more of a street strip car.

Here are some pics of the 1970 Im building now. We did a ls3 fuel injected conversion on it with a 4 speed over drive 4l80e. just have a few small details to finish up on the motor swap and then will move on to paint and interior.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Welcome !! Good to see another Texan on the board. Although I`m up here in N.W. La. I`m a part-time Texan as my son lives in San Antonio, and I`ve got relatives all over the state. I`m also a regular at the swap meets in and around the Dallas area and Houston. This is as you know one of the best sites for info and good times. Peace Dale

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
:welcome: TO STEVE'S NOVA SITE, NO PLACE LIKE THIS PLACE, DON'T GET CAUGHT NOT LOOKIN' :eek:

JUS' SAYIN' :devil:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I spent about 7-8 years on and off on the 69. This 70 is a rust free car so a lot less work to get it to where I want it. the 69 was always intended to be a street strip car I think im going to try to go the pro-touring route with this one and less straight line performance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts