Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped off the forum for a while, with family life and many other things taking the drivers seat from my '66 Wagon. But it's good to be back and after almost 2 years, it's nice to be working on the car again.

So, hello again. :)

Deuce Wagon

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Has it been 2 years? Time flies. I remember you work at either JFK or EWR.

Welcome back!

Wasn't there also a guy named Eric here? His wife had a baby and have not heard much from him since then.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome back, we've just gotten big and better with a few changes.:yes:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some very NICE changes indeed! :)

Eric lives very close to me, but I have not heard from him in a long time. He's got a '63 wagon he was working. I wonder how it went.

Nice to be back. :)

PS... JFK.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Good morning I am also trying to get going after a long layoff I am near long beach and about 6 years ago I worked at jfk maybe our paths have crossed

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I dropped off the forum for a while, with family life and many other things taking the drivers seat from my '66 Wagon. But it's good to be back and after almost 2 years, it's nice to be working on the car again.

So, hello again. :)

Deuce Wagon
Welcome back; I'm out in Southern California but used to live on the Island (lived in Bellmore; moved out here after Junior High School ... 30 years ago!!!!). Haven't been back to the Island since 1980, but have been wanting to.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Welcome back! i have an appreciation for the wagons that grows everytime i see one ,even though i never owned one
closest was a 70 impala kingswood wagon . the nova wagons seem more practical than that!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Why a Wagon

Hey. Just picked-up a '66 Wagon. I always loved the '66 / '67 Nova lines, but don't know why the wagons sucked my in.
Probably, my dad piling the little league team into the back of our '55 Ford wagon 40 something years ago.
Maybe see you at Bellmore Friday night

1 - 9 of 9 Posts