Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone that will see my post, I have a 66 nova custom that I built, I have another 66 nova that I am building now, it will be a twin turboed small block with 24s in the rear and 20s up front, and I have a 62 conv set aside for a future project, I have always been a fan of novas I have alot of parts and I'm always looking for parts. I live in northern colorado, and enjoy chats about novas thanks

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
Hello to everyone that will see my post, I have a 66 nova custom that I built, I have another 66 nova that I am building now, it will be a twin turboed small block with 24s in the rear and 20s up front, and I have a 62 conv set aside for a future project, I have always been a fan of novas I have alot of parts and I'm always looking for parts. I live in northern colorado, and enjoy chats about novas thanks
Then BROTHER......you've definitely come to the right place!!!:yes:

I see you have a thing for '66's! So do I!! Check out the build I'm doing by clicking the link in my sig!

Post some pics of your rides. Everyone here loves pics!

John

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome aboard, you'll love it here!:yes:

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
I"m sportin a 66 myself...You'll find once your here for a while..You'll never leave..........Enjoy my friend....Post em up.....You can see most all the Nova's here by scrolling down to the Generations links ..Check em out...You'll be happy you did...So many beautiful rides. And great pictures too.THere's great help also ..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts