Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im smack-dab in the middle of my mini-tub job when I saw the artcile in a MAg at Wal-mart....Thats what I want!!! No x-member with drive shaft loop.
(not dragging my street machine) Plus being that Im Moving in new frame rails, this kit is the easiest to modify to my new rail locations.

Problem is I cant find anyone selling this Kit...Heidts web sight doesn't even list it...

Need some help here in Norhtwest PA

GMac

·
Registered
7 Posts
From any Heidt's dealer

Tim Stromberger (ibuildm on this forum) can sell you one. I would have bought mine from Tim but there is a hot rod shop literally 2 minutes from my house that is a Heidt's dealer. Any Heidt's dealer should be able to get you one. I believe the Heidt's site lists the dealers.

GMac said:
Im smack-dab in the middle of my mini-tub job when I saw the artcile in a MAg at Wal-mart....Thats what I want!!! No x-member with drive shaft loop.
(not dragging my street machine) Plus being that Im Moving in new frame rails, this kit is the easiest to modify to my new rail locations.

Problem is I cant find anyone selling this Kit...Heidts web sight doesn't even list it...

Need some help here in Norhtwest PA

GMac

1 - 3 of 3 Posts