Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ha -- that's so great for me -- it's a realy!!!!!!!!!!!! rusty and drove down car - - BUT I own a 67 Nova Station now --- and for sure I'll get it back on the streets -- no plan right now about the style, but that shouldn't take that long:D
here are the first pics --- ahhhh - i FORGOT --- it's the only one in austria :)Dagain) -- no idea how much 67 stations are in europe -- I don't know another:eek: -------------- poor over here -- right?
-

-

-

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Nice score there man. I see a BIG FAT tire in the back of that thing. OOOH sorry I was dreaming.....lol

·
Registered
544 Posts
Nice score! Looks to be in decent shape and something to start with. Looks to be more solid than my 63 wagon so that's a start for sure. Keep us updated on what you decide to do and on the progress.

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
Good luck ,nice little longroof. :yes:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok - 2.august.09 -- the station is in my garage -- the work goes on
aaand I couldn'd do something because my 4 year old son wouldn't go out of HIS car:yes::D:D

-no problem - if I don't know where to put him away:cool:

-
wow - are those things high original-- no problem to give a jack stand under it without doing anything

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rust -- hmm - did I ever said I love rust:rolleyes:
-here are some pics - because in 2 days I'm on hollyday for a week -- so here's a mix and the pics are not showing all problem areas:eek:

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
man that look's like alot work that U have got done. I am not sure if I would have the patience U have. Look's good man

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
next was the back -- here's the left side

-

-
cutting out the rust, the next one is here:hurray:
-

-

-

-

-

-
and closing
-

-

-

-

-
all doors are rusted away - but I'd luck and got 4 sedan doors, so only changing the frame was needed
-

-

-

-

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'm loving this thread! Now this is a BUILD:yes: I really admire your determination to save the only '67 Wagon in Austria:eek: and in my opinion your metal working skills are OUTSTANDING ! Not sure how many of us spoiled brats over here would tackle a project like that:D Keep up the good work and keep posting those pics. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'm doing a similar re-construction. Mine isn't in as bad a shape, but I am having to re-build the rear lower pass-side 1/4, the spare tire well (making it into a battery box), and a very small portion of the rear floor/bed.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm loving this thread! Now this is a BUILD:yes: I really admire your determination to save the only '67 Wagon in Austria:eek: and in my opinion your metal working skills are OUTSTANDING ! Not sure how many of us spoiled brats over here would tackle a project like that:D Keep up the good work and keep posting those pics. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
I second that. Like you said..."now that is a build, and pure determination.":yes::yes:
I Think most would have junked it, or used what they could get out of it.:yes:
This is one thread to keep an eye on. If looking at this build doesn't get a guy motivated, then nothing will.
OUTSTANDING to say the least.

Bob.

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Wow. I wish I had those sheetmetal fabrication skills. That's an incredible job you're doing. Keep us posted with pics of the nice work. Thanks, Ed

1 - 20 of 125 Posts