Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So they say...Hello all from around the Cincinnati area glad i found this forum i am gonna need alot of info and i know this is where it is happening.Brother in law bought a 63 2door ht 400 series with a six banger starting to freshen it up to be a driver which it alread is will post pics later of project..Glad to be a member here.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Welcome! And yes here is where all the magic happens. Actually the magic happens in your garage, but everything you need is right here.

Glad to have another 2 door hardtop:devil: Make yourself at home, and lets see that ride!

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Welcome to the Site :waving:

Just bring the questions and WE all, will bring the answer(s)...( Hopefully :D )

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

Welcome and Hi casey this is the place for any and all questions it will be good to get another nova on the road. skinnydude

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is actually brother in laws Nova but we will learn together..Thanks for the Welcomes!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to SNS. I'am from Cincinnati as well. Alot of good people here that can help you with your Nova. Good luck to you guys !!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'd say hi but there's no pictures in here..............

Sike! Lol welcome to Steve's! Look around there's a lot to be found here!:D

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

:pics:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
welcome

So they say...Hello all from around the Cincinnati area glad i found this forum i am gonna need alot of info and i know this is where it is happening.Brother in law bought a 63 2door ht 400 series with a six banger starting to freshen it up to be a driver which it alread is will post pics later of project..Glad to be a member here.
Welcome, from a fellow buckeye, up in Dayton here with my 67 sedan. welcome to the site!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome, from a fellow buckeye, up in Dayton here with my 67 sedan. welcome to the site!
Just spent some dollars up that way at restoration world..got a cousin up there as well..worked for DPL for 33 years down here along the river..

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
:attention:
:worthless:

:pics::pics::pics::pics::pics:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts