Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mabe i'm asking too many question then just stop me, but I can't find out if the 2 door sedan or the 2 door hatchback share the same headliner.. I'm looking at it in the Classic Industries and they don't say. Please tell me as soon as posible I am putting in a big order and would like to include that in it. :)
Thanks once agen
Atli
Iceland

·
Registered
624 Posts
I don't think you can ask too many questions. Your questions, and the answers you get, might help you and others as well.

In regard to your question,
is this a complete headliner with the backerboard or just a recover kit where you reuse your old backerboard. If it's the recover kit, I think it's a one size fits all kind of thing. You just trim it to fit. If it's a complete headliner, then I'm pretty sure it would need to be different for the coupe, sedan, and hatchback. I never really checked, but I didn't think complete headliners were available.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They do talk about "This design allows the installer to utilize the original cardboard backing when
replacing the headliner. Remove the old headliner, scrape the residue off, and
apply the new cloth material."

So that should work on all 3 types of headliner. If so the i'm in a good shape. :)
Thanks Atli
Iceland

·
Registered
504 Posts
I would talk to NNN or Chevy II Only first about it for they sell strictly Nova parts and I feel they would be able to answer your questions. I tried looking in a body shop crash book and the ADP Hollander book and did not see anything on headliners to help. Call your local Chevy dealer to see if there were different part numbers for the hatchback and 2dr sedan. If your Chevy dealer won't help then call Marty Feldman Chevy (248)348-7000 and strictly ask for Gary in parts and ONLY Gary.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts