Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. Iam at the stage of installing the mud bucket, headlights and beauty rings. I am having problems getting everything to line up. Any tips or photos? Thx 63 ss hard top.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Are they plastic or metal mud caps? Plastic ones never fit right and metal ones take some tlc especially if in an accident at one time. The assemblies are cut and dry to put in hardware is readily available. What is your main problem? I have a complete set if head light assemblies in excellent shape complete and ready to install just need headlights I refurbished them my self the assemblies the black is 90% original touched up where needed. The buckets are krylon gold real close to original with new adjusters Rust free from Vegas if interested PM me If not any questions ask away Neil

·
Premium Member
1965 2door HT Helena, GA 31037
1,537 Posts
Why don't you guys put the year of your cars and location in with your users name info? We use that info while reading your threads and posts so we'll know what year car you are asking questions about, to calculate shipping if you happen to buy parts from one of the guys here or just so we can tell if you're located near us for get togethers. :yes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts