Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dang had so much fun on the PCH cruise, that when I got home today from work see said, lets go for a unplaned cruise to (you guessed it!!) the beach...
So it looks like we will leave around 7am and head towards Redondo, Hermosa and just keep heading north.... So if anyone fills like an early beach cruise, your more than welcome to tag along...... :ragtop::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
You like it when she can't talk don't you :devil: :devil: :devil:

Are you going to be back in time for the MFR you started or do you want to set it up for another day?

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Dang had so much fun on the PCH cruise, that when I got home today from work see said, lets go for a unplaned cruise to (you guessed it!!) the beach...
So it looks like we will leave around 7am and head towards Redondo, Hermosa and just keep heading north.... So if anyone fills like an early beach cruise, your more than welcome to tag along...... :ragtop::thumbsup:
Oh Man,,, I just saw this, I would of joined ya!!! This is my back yard. I day trip up the beach cities all the time,, Could of shown you a lot of cool places to cruies., But your probally already up in Ventura co. by now.:devil: Oh well next time.:yes: Eric

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Oh Man,,, I just saw this, I would of joined ya!!! This is my back yard. I day trip up the beach cities all the time,, Could of shown you a lot of cool places to cruies., But your probally already up in Ventura co. by now.:devil: Oh well next time.:yes: Eric

Sounds like your going to have to set up a cruise. So all of us can invade them cool places you know of. :yes:
Lets see we did a PCH Cruise north (Ventura) a PCH Cruise south (Dana Point). So yours can be PCH Cruise Central :D

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Eric, I'm with Wade on this... :yes: Put a cruise together and we will show! :yes:My wife and I had a great time cruising your backyard... :thumbsup::notworthy:Those beach areas are very cool.. Got alot of thumbs up from people walking the strands... If we rumble through those beach areas we will wake a few people up.....:D:devil:

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Sounds like your going to have to set up a cruise. So all of us can invade them cool places you know of. :yes:
Lets see we did a PCH Cruise north (Ventura) a PCH Cruise south (Dana Point). So yours can be PCH Cruise Central :D
Eric, I'm with Wade on this... :yes: Put a cruise together and we will show! :yes:My wife and I had a great time cruising your backyard... :thumbsup::notworthy:Those beach areas are very cool.. Got alot of thumbs up from people walking the strands... If we rumble through those beach areas we will wake a few people up.....:D:devil:
If you build It they will come! :yes:
Eric, Mario, Brian and I were talking about this last night:yes: Set something up:yes: South Bay Cruise:yes:

I'm headed for H.B. right now :D I will be on the bike:D
OK, :yes: I will work on a route of the Beach cities and coast Central!:
A Saturday or Sunday Brunch???? Eric.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts