Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, after being an observer on this site I finally decided to jion in and see if somebody might have a few ideas or past experience that might help me. I'm building a 1967 Nova for my 15 year old son, I installed a TCI rear 4 link kit as well as the TCI front clip with the rack and pinion, disc brakes and such. My biggest question on this set up is my options for headers . Do I need to use the TCI full tube headers or can I use any mfgr. of headers with the application for a '67 Nova?? I know the front frame is narrower than stock so not sure if there will be clearance issues or anything like that, the car will be getting a 327 small block in it if that makes a difference. Thanks for your knowledge and help!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
Lucky son! I have a TCI clip but have an LS1 and headers are nearly impossible to get to fit. Lots of other here have TCI clips and small blocks so they can chime in.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I will post the part number for the headers that came with the TCI clip we bought new/used on this site.

The headers are from a company in TX and they are not sold as nova headers but they fit right in.

·
Vendor
1,236 Posts
You can also use any street rod type block hugger header. They are not the best for performance but they also don't cost much.
Tim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all , 383Nova if you can check on the headers you got with your clip that would be a big help. Novafan63 thanks about the Headman headers, I had done a search prior to posting this and did come across somebody who said they were using the Elites #68168. I just wanted to make sure before ordering the pipes, I hate ordering and then having to send them back due to fitment issues. Thanks again to all!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts