Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just bought a 63 ss and right now it has hooker fender well headers(stainless steel). I just got brand new exhaust put on it flowmaster with pipe out the side right before the rear wheels! looks sweet! pro street style!
But, i would really like to now switch to block huggers. i have a mustang ll front end it looks like it is going to be really tight fit but i think it will work...
if you are wondering why i want to ditch my set up is because i am going to be installing heidt inner fender wells. and i think that it might look weird with thru fender well headers.

i would like your opinion! Or if you want them i will sell my current set up with stainless steel hooker fender well headers and the flowmaster mufflers with chrome tips. you would just have to bolt them on and bolt or weld a rear support for the mufflers!

so let me know:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
headers are in good condition and the muffler exhaust set up is perfect i have literally drove it 10 miles home from the exhaust shop! Work done by muffler doctor in montclair cali

·
Registered
890 Posts
I have a cheap set of block huggers on my 63.TCI front end with a smallblock and a manual trans.They fit fine but do have leakage issues.I hope to remove them this winter and modify a set of full length headers to fit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts