Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see who all is coming to the mini nats this year, it would be nice to know who will be there for the BBQ on Friday night.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Me,CJ and Menno make three more!!!:yes::D
Leftcoast Carl:)

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
I'll be there...but Alice doesn't like me anymore so I may need to sleep in someones back seat!!:D Just kidding!

What time does the friday get together start at?

John
It was a joke. DUH!!! Did I not use a sufficient amount of emoticons to express that? :rolleyes: :confused: :turn: :D;):p:waving: :slap: :poke:

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
It was a joke. DUH!!! Did I not use a sufficient amount of emoticons to express that? :rolleyes: :confused: :turn: :D;):p:waving: :slap: :poke:
Hahaha! I know, I was just kidding!

How on earth would I be able to enjoy Mini Nats without your help?:devil:

I'll be there and hopefully my wife to? So how does it work ?? B Y O Beef/meat - sides etc or pass the hat ?
Hey Greg,

You driving or flying? I'm looking for someone to tag along with on the flight up. I might even drive up. Less hassle trying to get into Pleasanton.

John

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Guy"s all we require is that you show up, we'll do the rest:yes: party starts as soon as you get there:D
I think the Party starts, when you and Denise get there!
I'll be there Friday as well, pm me things to bring...

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Hahaha! I know, I was just kidding!

How on earth would I be able to enjoy Mini Nats without your help?:devil:

Hey Greg,

You driving or flying? I'm looking for someone to tag along with on the flight up. I might even drive up. Less hassle trying to get into Pleasanton.

John
drive it up bro!! ill pitch in some gas money :yes:

Guy"s all we require is that you show up, we'll do the rest:yes: party starts as soon as you get there:D
lol gonna pay for my plane ticket? now that is NPHNP :devil:
im trying to figure out how i will get there :yes: 6 and half hours away from here

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Holly the Twins and I will try to make it Friday Night.
If we dont make it Friday We are actually staying overnight on Saturday.
And it's about 25 minutes from our house so no biggie.

James

1 - 20 of 140 Posts