Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok. so im new to this inline 6 world. And i thought i had the integrated Head because the manifold had the intake and the exhaust bolted together as one unit. but after looking at the engine out of the car i believe i have a non integrated head. Please help.

·
Registered
250 Posts
You have a non integrated as the intake and exhaust unbolt from the head. If it were integrated the intake and head are cast as one piece.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SWEET. so i have the non integrated. Now what to do with the Crazy manifold that has intake and exhaust in it with the 1 barrel. What kind of improvements are there for that piece of work?

·
Registered
409 Posts
SWEET. so i have the non integrated. Now what to do with the Crazy manifold that has intake and exhaust in it with the 1 barrel. What kind of improvements are there for that piece of work?
There are many options for the straight six including headers, 2 or 4 bbl carbs. 2 or 3 one bbl carbs. Hei ignition lots of things you can do to pep them up and or make them look nice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks nice. I think i want to run a new intake with a bigger carb along with a new exhaust manifold. New to this inline 6 thing so i need to get to researching which parts are the best. any sites that have alot of parts for the six.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts