Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm going to be using saddle for my interior of my wagon but i have not been able to find a headliner in saddle.
does anyone know where i can get one?what color headliner did cars with saddle come with?
i'm thinking about getting white or fawn and trying to dye it saddle.

thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Paddock lists a saddel color headliner in perforated vinyl. They also list a sandalwood and buckskin color as well. But the catalog i'm looking in doesn't give specifics on which body style that color is avaliable in.
www.paddockparts.com
I've never seen a fawn headliner avaliable.

I'm in the same situation. I'm wanting to go to light fawn or even fawn for my 4dr, but finding a matching headlliner has been a frustrating search.
My guess is that most of these interiors came with white headliners.
My car was originally a red interior with a white headliner Not a red one as you might think it should have come with.

What would be helpful is if we had access to an original factory exterior/ interior color combination charts and various factory documentaion or other referance material that showed which interior colors and combinations were avaliable with each exterior color. Kinda' like the dealership new car brochures that show every color and option avaliable when these cars were new. Original color pictures would be nice.

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paddock lists a saddel color headliner in perforated vinyl. They also list a sandalwood and buckskin color as well. But the catalog i'm looking in doesn't give specifics on which body style that color is avaliable in.
www.paddockparts.com
I've never seen a fawn headliner avaliable.

I'm in the same situation. I'm wanting to go to light fawn or even fawn for my 4dr, but finding a matching headlliner has been a frustrating search.
My guess is that most of these interiors came with white headliners.
My car was originally a red interior with a white headliner Not a red one as you might think it should have come with.

What would be helpful is if we had access to an original factory exterior/ interior color combination charts and various factory documentaion or other referance material that showed which interior colors and combinations were avaliable with each exterior color. Kinda' like the dealership new car brochures that show every color and option avaliable when these cars were new. Original color pictures would be nice.
the paddock headliners are for hardtops/sedans.
i was looking in classic industries catalog and they list the same colors for perforated.
the only wagon headliners i find are basketweave.classic has them in black,light blue,aqua,medium blue,white,dark red,and fawn.
i'm now thinking of going fawn with beige carpet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts