Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Fantastic story. This sounds a little bit too much like a half-way decent thriller writer wanting to make some $$$ of a raggedly old bear though.

Great way to sell a bear though. :eek: :D

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
I have A huge kermit the frog packed away, wonder how much I can get for it with A story like that. A sword weilding frog attacks A knife weilding bear in vacant lot in salem....... meeting was planned for centuries but they couldnt locate one another untill A car freak on A nova site watched an ebay auction and ..............................................................

No doubt that bear is gonna bring some major bucks. Probably some high schoolers with wild imaginations...

Tommy:) (locking that old hope chest now)

·
Registered
890 Posts
I wish she would let me buy a demonic teddy bear but i guess i already have more than enough demons of my own!:D :rolleyes: Maybe i could buy it as a gift for a person im not fond of?Would that earn prison time if he was horribly dismembered?:D :beer: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
801 Posts
i'm guessing it's a hoax, an expensive one though. his myspace website is a joke, just to get more advertising out there.

http://www.myspace.com/hauntedbear

good way to make a living off ebay though, gotta give him credit for that much.

-Brad

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Wtf?!?

did you see the newest picture with the demonic face in the crotch???
hilarious...810 bucks right now....

see you can sell ANYTHING if you have a good imagination....
lets see...
i have some haunted floor mats...they always make your shoes muddy....
how much can i get for em????

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
Q: In the second picture, is that a nerf dart on the ground behind it....i may be interested in puchasing that.
A: It's a slipped-off grip to a pair of pliers.

LOL that cracked me up! It really does look like either a nerf dart or a plier grip.

-Aaron

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
skullboy said:

did you see the newest picture with the demonic face in the crotch???
My wife says i have a demonic being in my crotch.Is that the same?:D
maybe!!!!
910 dollars right now. you gotta be kidding me...
i would never bid on something like that, but its hilarious to see all of that propaganda, and how they are just looking for things in the pictures....hilarious. one of the funniest things ive seen in a while...

·
Registered
890 Posts
You laugh now,but wait til you wake up at midnight with a psyco bear standing over you with a chainsaw!:eek: Never doubt the dark side.:D :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
haha they pulled it because they said it was 'cluttering up ebay' hahahaha
he just lost like 1000 bucks....oh well. i bet he'll relist.....
or maybe the bear did it, so that he could continue tormenting his owner!!!!

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Last year a guy put up a grilled cheese sandwich that he said had the image of a ZL1 camaro (to mock the virgin mary one). I bid two bucks for the hell of it. It took about four days for them to catch up with him.

And I was still the high bidder too......:(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts