Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to be trick and use the wilwood clutch and brake pedal assy that has the mc mounted inside firewall like this http://www.jegs.com/i/Wilwood/950/34...24#moreDetails

Will this clear in my 67 nova?
Anyone use anything similar if so what length pedals? I know the factory pedals work well but I'll go that route if these won't work? I'd like to keep the fire wall clean and smooth without a master cyl.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Your link doesn't work, it just goes to jegs' main page. I'm assuming you're talking about PN 340-4828? That definitely looks trick, and would clean up the firewall immensely. My only stipulation would be how they are positioned in relation to the accelerator pedal... hopefully for the price they'd be nice and close for easier heel-toe shifting.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I am thinking about using this setup I have already flattened part of the firewall and would need to do the rest.
I will also need to stiffen the firewall so it does not flex when depressing the pedals. It will clean things up and still be able to access the MC's. With the reverse mount I just do not see how to access the MC's. It looks like a total PITA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts