Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm close to getting my wagon media blasted but have to figure a way to get it there.

Currently it is sitting on jack stands; rear end and front clip off, and I am trying to transport it that way (well; without the jack stands ;-)

I was hoping someone has made a rotisserie or body cart and could share some pics of it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sweet Rotisserie

That is one sweet rotisserie, i like the wheel is that for lifting the jack or rotating body? How sturdy is that thing? Can I borrow your plans?

Thanks,
Bobby
63 SS Convertible
Las Cruces, NM

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I would look into the Auto-Twirler. You probably can't make it for what they charge. It's a nice piece.

I don't think I would make one, and I can fabricate.

Tim

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
I made mine for $200.00 out of square tube and a couple of bearings

it took about 6 hours to build

Sorry i don't have it anymore or i'd just give it to you, it worked real well and was cheap
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I made mine for $200.00 out of square tube and a couple of bearings
This came out great. I'm kind of stuck with what to do. I have a wagon, just about ready for media blast; its on jack stands right now (clip and rear end off). I have to figure out how to get it to get blasted and how to deal with it when I get it back so I can prime it. Would you feel comfortable transporting your car while on a rotisserie? Any ideas would be appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts