Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking on here and didn't see any Nova's with a rag top, are they rare or just does everyone strip them off or is it a after market thing and if ya's really want pics to see a sexy black top with a dark green praint job I will post pics later

·
13,961 Posts
I was looking on here and didn't see any Nova's with a rag top, are they rare or just does everyone strip them off or is it a after market thing and if ya's really want pics to see a sexy black top with a dark green praint job I will post pics later
First, welcome to the site. I think in most car circles a rag top refers to a convertible. I assume you're talking about a vinyl roof cover on a car with a complete hard top. GM officially called them 'soft trim roof covers' and they weren't very rare with over 37,500 factory installed in 1971 according to Novaresource.com. That doesn't count the unknown numbers put on as aftermarket additions.

Bob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi

thanks for the Welcome Bob, ya i seen I wasn't looking in the right spot for pictures , on the sticky on the 5th page is a Nova the same as mine but mine is not a SS, I just never seen one before with the vinyl top, anyways I hope to have the electrical problem fixed tomourrow, darn 4 ways turning on with the signal and park lights on with the brake, found a green ground wire broke off today and didnt have any crimps to put a end on it, well thanks for your help Bob

Ryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts